CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's Bacon!!!.....No, it's feels like Home!!!

Alright I thought that I might as well up - grade this page of mine. well for one I've been busy with nephews and their cousins to play with and to watch.  Well anyways last weekend I was down in Othello watching my nieces and nephew. Courtney, Megan, Hazel & Myles. Friday night so Scott could take Jenn to Tri-Cities to have dinner and go see Twilight. Jenn loved the movie and they had a good time. I on the other hand had a good time with my nieces and nephew. I fed them and then put them to bed. I stayed over night and then I was suposed to go home that Saturday but my nieces Megan & Hazel wanted me to stay one more night so I did. It was fun and I had a good time with them. I really haven't had anything to do really. I've just been busy with family and that's it. But right now I'm over at the Earls place hanging out and having a good time. I was planning on going to hop in the Hot Tub but I'm too cold and tired to even move. We will see before Tom takes me home for the night and all. 

0 comments: