CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Valentine's Day Surprise!!!

Alright in the beginning of Feb. 7th through the 15th I house sat for Tom & Gail Earl. I had a good time. One of my friends Kelly Earl came over and got into the Hot Tub with me and we had a good time. Well when I was alone for a day and it was V-day I thought about doing something for Tom & Gail. I had a card to give to them but I wanted to give them something more so I did a letter for them. Trust me on this when I say that I try not to tell anyone about my feelings at all towards anything. Tom & Gail are one of the few people that I really trust and well I just poured out how I really felt about everything and here is the Letter that I wrote to them:


  Every single time I look back on my life I thank Heavenly Father that you guys are in my life. Even though you guys aren't really my parents I just want to thank you guys for everything. Tom, your more of a father figure in my life than my own father who doesn't talk to me in the first place. You've been their for me when I needed you the most and I'm glad that I have you in my life. Gail I can't say that your more of a mother to me because I had a great mother and I miss her tones but I can say your right up their with my mom at being the greatest. I love you to death!!! I also want to thank you guys for letting me come over all the time. I really don't think I felt more at home here than any other place I stayed at. I feel safe here and I really haven't felt that in a long time. Both of you guys means so much to me and I love you guys. I'm really glad that you and your kids were their for me and my family when my mom died. I know I struggled a lot but you guys never left my side you helped me move on and I thank you for that. I made this card and I had no idea who to give it to for Valentine's Day so I'm going to give it to you guys. I promise I'm going to keep in contact with you guys when I'm out on my own. In the future if I'm away I will come back and visit you guys. I love you. 
Love,
Breanne


I left that note for them and I went to church that day with my grams to my home ward. While I was gone I was texting Tom, Him & Gail loved it and told me that I'm always welcomed to be at their house any time I want. They both loved the letter and they also told me that they both loved me as well. I was glad that I had gotten that off of my chest and I'm also exited that I can talk to Tom about anything. I'm really close to him and nothing is going to change from it. I love you Daddy Earl.

0 comments: