CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 18, 2011

Sound Of Music The Play



So last night I had gotten a chance to go and see The Sound Of Music the play. They performed at the High School and I have go to say that they did an awesome job. My church had put it on and it turned out awesome. I don't know all the people that played in the play but there was a few that I knew. Emily West, Ben Stott, LaShea Roylance, and a couple of other girls. The play was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. I thought that Emily West was really funny in the play and she was awesome. Ben Stott did a good job in the play. I enjoyed watching him play in the show. LaShea Roylance was awesome. She played her part well. They all played there part well and I enoyed it a lot. All I have to say is Good job to the cast and crew that put on the play. I really enjoyed it a lot.

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay Moore said...

Glad you had fun!

Unknown said...

An inspirational story of vuilnerability and overcoming adversity
thanks for having the courage to share

Mentoring Life Coach
Sober Blog
Self Help Recovery
Twelve Step Books

All the best
for the future
Bren