CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Concerts

A couple of weeks ago I had gotten to go out with me father and me step-mother.
We went to this bar and gotten to hear country singers. They were there for St. Jude.
It was amazing. I had a good time. There was only three that sang. Fisher something.
Johnny something and Jewel came and sang. It was awesome it felt like she was the main show.
She talked about how she lived in her car down here in Ca. It was fun. I had a good time.
& then two days later I went onto a big ship and gotten a chance to hear some guys that came home from Iraq.
They talked about a few story from Iraq and all. & then I gotten to hear a band play.
I like thier music a lot but me father and step-mother did not.
I can't remember what their band was called.
But I had fun.

0 comments: