CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Going out for lunch & a movie!!!

Yayayayayaya once more I had gotten to go out to lunch and a movie yesterday.
Yesterday after church my father and step-mother took me out to Denny's to eat and then we went to the movies.
We went to go see Spiderwick Chronicles it was alright.
two seats away from me a lil girl and her daddy went to see it.
well she had gotten scared so she sat on her daddy's lap.
then she got even more scared so they went home.
I looked and saw that they were gone and then finally when the movie gotten over we went home.
I'm not so sure if it's the best movie to take lil kids to.
I think they should have had that movie rated PG-13 but they didn't.
but hey that's just my opion.
well I gotta go so peace out!

0 comments: