CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Big Surprise!!!!


I thought that everyone would like to have a note to know what I'm doing today on Christmas day. Well I'm over at the Peterson's place. Last night we opened christmas pres. from the fam. & well I apparently had gotten two from them. The first book of Twilight and the movie The Dark Knight. I was vary surprised and exited about it. So last night when I went back to where I was staying at Midnight well I started to watch the Dark Knight. Yeah it was really late and I should have gone to bed but I was wide awake so i started to watch the movie. Anywayz I finished the movie today and now I'm over at the Petersons place. Later my family is getting together here to have a brunch. I'll get to see everyone so yeah. Anywayz moving on from that So last night I was on the Internet and I found a pic. of Robert Pattinson. It said that he had gotten a Hair Cut and everything. I've seen the picture and I would have to say that I loved it. Yes I will show everyone about the new hair and all. I just have to say you decide weather or not you like the hair. Anywayz here is the pictures and all. I for one like the new hair. Anywayz I gotta get going I'll talk to everyone later see ya.


0 comments: