CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

One For The Weekend!!!

Alright so here I am again righting in my blog. I thought that it would be sweet if I just tell everyone what's going on with me right now. I'm over at the Earls house right now and we are having some fun. Well anywayz my sister Megan is about to have her baby pretty soon. She's been having contractions 10 mins. apart and all.  I was really hoping that she would have had the baby today but we are going on another week. She's been having these the last week and all. So we've been waiting for this little guy to show up. Anywayz second this week I'm going to be house sitting for the Earls and I'm exited about it. I love house sitting for Tom and Gail Earl. The hot Tub will be mine. <------HA, HA, HA!!!! Anywayz Ok so I just had dinner and while I was eating my sister called me and told me that her water broke and she's on her way to the Hospital to have the little guy. They are going to name him Carter Jeffrey Hogan I believe. Anywayz I'm so exited about it. She's either having him tonight or tomorrow morning. I'm just praying it's tonight. I think that's all that's going on with me right now so I'll talk to everyone later so see ya.

0 comments: