CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Night Of The Vampire

What can I say?... I was a sucker for cardboard!!! So yeah this picture was taken Thursday night when I went to go see Twilight. It was really cold that night but it was sooooo much fun. I was in line with Emily West, Gwen Stoker, Mardith and other girls I can't remember their names. Anywayz I had so much fun.

I thought Robert Pattinson who played Edward is flippin Hot. I really liked him in Harry Potter 4 but I really loved him in this movie. Anywayz it was really good. The girl that played Bella was way different from the Bella in the book. The Bella that's in the book I just want to nock her out and then slap her around. I think I have a different Bella in my head from the movie. But I really liked the girl that played Bella in the movie rather than the book.

Anywayz Emily took this picture of me cause I thought it would be funny. Besides everyone elts that had a camra was taking a picture of the cardboard girl. Long story short my cousin Nicole Bruce and her friends went to go and see the movie anywayz one of Nicoles friends cut out that cardboard and broght it to the movies that night and it was saving thier spot in place for the movie.

I had to laugh when I saw it. I looked over at Emily and told her that we need to take a picture of me with it and she was laughing and thought it was a good picture. The only part that I don't like the picture is my cheesey smile. I know I could have done better. so yeah that was my night at the movies with Emily and everyone elts.

Peace Out

0 comments: