CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight


Ok so last night was the best time I have ever had. I left the house arond 7:30pm and I didn't get back home until 2:30am. Yor wondering what I was doing out until that time? Well I will tell you. I went to the movies to go see Twilight. That movie is soooo good. I love the guy that plays Edward Cullen. If you haven't seen this movie I recomend you see it.


Well first off If you haven't read any of the books read them and then go and see this movie. I'm telling you now that you will like this movie. When I went to go see it last night the whole entire room was laughing really hard. Edward was sooo funny the way he acted towards Bella when he first met her and all.


Ok honestly you guys you really need to go and take your wifes out and see this movie. Get a baby sitter. Go out for dinner and then go and see this movie. You will be glad that you took your wife to see it. I went to go see the Midnight showing. By the time I gotten home from the movies I wasn't even tired at all. I had a soda during the movie and then kepted me up. So when I had gotten home I went to my room and started to read a book. An hour past and I was out.


I then gotten up at 7 his mornin and now I'm beat. I honestly have to say that it was worth it and I want to go back and see it again. When the movie was over me and my friends looked at each other and said at the same time that we wanted to go and see it again. Yeah I know funny. Anywayz here is a pic. of the movie. So I'll talk to everyone later bye.


0 comments: