CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 16, 2008

One For The Fall

Someone once told me that I should tell everyone what I'm doing.

I thought that would be stupid. I really never thought people really want to know what I'm doing with my life.
So I guess I'll start right now while I have a cat in my lap and I'm sitting in a green chair and about to fall asleep.
Back in the end of September I moved out of my gma's house. I moved in with a x-friend and her family.
stayed there for a few weeks and then I moved in with my sister Megan and her family.
I watch Shan AKA Shannon my niece who is 4 years old.
& I live with them for free no paying rent or anything.
On sundays after church I go over to Tom Earl's house and spend some time with him and Gail. <----- (By the way I call them mom & Dad.)
Anywayz I really don't do much at all.
I'm at the house being bored half of the time because Shan basically goes off and plays by herself.
A few months back I was having some problems but now it's been taken care of. 
I'm doing fine so everyone doesn't have to get worried or anything ok.
I'm going to be an Auntie again. Scott and his family are going to have another joy in the family.
They are going to name him Jace Ritchie and yes it's a boy. Jenn is going in Monday night and going to have the baby Tuesday morning.
I'm pretty exited about it.
Megan my sister is going to have her first lil boy. The name is still up in the air. Megan likes the name Carter and Jeff likes the name Jeff.
Cause Jeff want's the name him after himself cause he want's to have another Shannon & Jeff again. Jeff was born with a twin Shannon and she died.
So when Shan was born they first named her Bailey and then changed it to Shannon after his twin. 
Well anywayz that's all what's going with me for right now so I'll talk to everyone later.
Peace

1 comments:

Ritchies said...

What a great update!! I love hearing from you what is going on day to day. I LOVE the name Carter! That would be so cute! I guess we will see. Take care Bre we love you.
Jenn