CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Its what?......A Parade!!!.....Oh Goodie we get Candy!!!

On May 23rd 2009 I had gotten a chance to be in the Moses Lake Parade for my work. My co-workers and I had the chance to pass out candy and show off our t-shirts that we had gotten from my boss. It was my first time to be in the parade and I had a good time doing it. We walked for two hours when I had gotten off work that night. The guys that I work with loves to tease me a lot. When I have the time I do it right back to them. I really enjoy working at Grocery Outlet. When I was passing out candy I had found my family watching the parade. When they saw me my nieces and nephews and close friends of mine came running and asking me for candy. It was crazy if you ask me. I gave them candy and then gave my nephew Jace a kiss on his head and took off. Bye the time I had gotten done I was worn out from walking and running as well. When I gotten back to the Earls house I had gotten into the Hot Tub that night and relaxed for a few minutes or so. When I was done I gotten out and gotten ready for bed and I was out for that night. The next day I was pretty sore from the night before but i didn't care because I had gotten paid to do it. It was a bonus who wanted to walk in the Parade for my work. So I decided to do it even though I was already tired. I wanted more money. Could yeah blam me? I don't think so if you ask me or anybody else that I work with. In all that I had a good time doing that and I had fun talking and joking around with the guys that night.

0 comments: