CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Danas

Alright I have to blog about this. For one I guess it helps me to let go and second its a memory that i will never forget. Friday June 12th 2009 the morning of. I was getting ready to go and help out my sister-in-law with a store that is coming to Moses Lake. I tried to get a hold of my grandma to tell her that she doesn't need to take me to work but her phone line was busy. Well I was getting ready and finally I had gotten a phone call from some people that had helped me get this job. Anyways I had an interview that day over at Lowes so I was pretty exited and then when I gotten off the phone I finally gotten a phone call from a number that I have no idea who the person was. Well while I was talking to this person that I had no idea who I was talking to this person finally told me who it was. It was Julie Secrist! She had called me up and asked me if I wanted to go out to lunch with her that day. I agreed to go to lunch with her so my grandma came and picked me up and then I went back to my grandma's place cause I thought Julie was going to pick me up from my grandma's house. well I heard wrong and that I was suppose to meet her at her house. Anyways Julie came and picked me up and she asked me where should we go. I told her that I love Burger King and she looked at me "Are you sure you want to go to that place? we could go and sit at a different restaurant like Danas. Have you been to Danas?" well we ended up to Danas because I never at there at that restaurant at all. I had a salad and she had salad and a soup. We had a good time and I enjoyed her company and we had a really great conversation. We finally got done and we took off. I went to my Interview and then I went to work. At work I was having a hard time and I hurt my back at work. I couldn't let it go that the Secrist family is moving away. When I had gotten home I busted out in tears and it was hard for me. I text Corbin and told him that I wanted to talk to him. Well long story short I had gotten the chance to talk to Corbin late at night around 12:35 am & I had gotten to watch Newsies with my favorite actor of all time Christian Bale. Watching that movie got me feeling better and that night I had gotten to talk to Corbin. So I felt a whole lot better from all that. So Corbin thank you for being their for me through my tough times that I've been through and to the Secrist family I love you so much and I hope to keep in touch with you guys when you guys leave. Love you.

1 comments:

Ritchies said...

Good for you breanne, Dana's is awesome. I'm glad you feel better. How'd lowe's interview go?When will you hear? How'd you hurt your back?