CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 28, 2011

The Fighter


On December 17, 2010 I went to go see The Fighter. I have got to say that Christian Bale was really funny in this movie. Even though he wasn't the main person in the movie I thought he did an awesome job. His charater was really funny. I went to the theater by myself and enjoyed seeing Christian Bale up on the big screen. When I got there I felt like I had butterflies in my tummy because I've had a crush on this man ever sense I was a little girl. I felt like this man should have gotten an award when I got done watching this movie. Well when the awards came up in January I had Tom record the show for me so I can see Christian get an award for playing in the movie. Well we didn't get the first half of the awards recorded so I didn't get to see Christian get an award. Tom looked it up and he told me that Christian Bale had gotten the award. I felt like jumping up and down screaming really loud and being exited at the same time. I was so exited that man ha gotten his award for playing in the movie. I just knew that Christian Bale was going to get an award to play in the movie Fighter. I you haven't seen this movie I recomend it. The only reason why the movie is rated R is because its based off of a true story and Christian Bale's charater did drugs but in the end he turned himself around and he got out of the whole drugs and helped his little brother out.


0 comments: